Thursday, February 7, 2008

Willard Christoper Smith

I have for a long time, ever since he started making movies, had a grudge with Mr Will Smith. I discovered a pattern. Has it occured to anyone else that he always (apart from one or two movies) plays a superhuman, either physically, emotionally, ethically or charismatically superiour characther (or all of the above) that preferably ends up saving the world, or a smaller part of it, and always does it in style.


Saving the world in "Independance Day"

Has it occured to anyone else how coool Mr Smith is (or attempts to be) in all of his characthers? I can't stand it. It must be the result of his super ego. Some people let loose their super ego in real life, like P Diddy, riding a jetski from his 5 billion yacht, wearing a white tuxido, gold neckless, and a toothpick in his mouth. Will Smith shows how big his ego is on the screen. His last movie is called "I am legend". He plays a military cournel, who is also a leading scientist, (trying to save the world of course), and a bodybuilder. In addition he is a real sweet guy with no moral defects. It makes me sick.
.
Saving the world in "I am legend"

And let's have a look at some of the latest movies he has starred in and you'll hopefully catch my drift.

Charming the girls in "Hitch"



Saving the world in "I Robot"


Millionaire yet street cop in "Bad Boys"

(Martin Lawrence does not deserve the clothes he's walking in)



Saving the world in "Men In Black"

.

Saving the world in "Wild Wild West"

I'm not even going to touch his musical carrer in which he has refrained from using profanity to set an example for the hip hop community. Too easy!



Since "Willy" is slang for penis, I would have chosen a different name for my album

3 comments:

Fry said...

well for all his defects and the fact that absolutely everyone hates him, i enjoy his music and films for some reason. Maybe you should watch "in search of happyness" it might turn your opinion on him.

Also, the music is cheerful. Makes me happy...

Adonis said...

"In Search of Happiness" is the exception to the rule. In this movie he is actually human.

Anonymous said...

Genial dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.