Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Moving on

So it has been decided. Me and my blog are moving to Dublin to work for the very same people that have been kind enough to host my blog on this excellent portal for the last 8 months, (the blog will not work for Google). This will of course mean that I will no longer be complaining about and highlighting cultural and behavioral observations from France, but will go on to pass relentless judgment on the Irish and their traditions through my all-seeing and objective eyes ;) Other than that, the blog will stay true to it’s old nature. Further culture clashes and adventures await me on the green island up north. I hope that you will come along and share the madness.

During the next two weeks I will be slightly preoccupied with the moving process, finding a new apartment and all that, so the pace of publishing will most certainly slow down a bit. But please check in now and then and I promise to be back, stronger than ever, as soon as I’ve settled in and had a few pints of Guinness.
.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulation and good luck for your new job and life